Tuesday, September 11, 2007

SP NERON inspires Aklan PNP



PO1 Nida Gregas

The Aklan PNP inspires of the former Aklan PPO Director PSSUPT Nemesio P Neron during his message as invited guest of honor and speaker in Monday Distinguished Visitor’s Program at Aklan Police Provincial Office, Camp Pastor Martelino, Kalibo, Aklan on 10 September 2007.


“I have two reasons why I appreciated so much the invitation of Aklan PPO at all costs. First, I was once the Provincial Director of Aklan PPO, wherein I would like to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to men and women of Aklan PPO during my stint as Provincial Director and when I was elected as Sannguniang Panlalwigan Member which I garnered the highest vote during May 14, 2007 elections, SP Nemesio Neron said.


Aklan Police Director Police Senior Superintendent Benigno B Durana Jr said, “Poverty is not a hindrance of life success”. SP Neron is the living witness of a successful individual PD Durana added,

The activity conducted every first Monday of the month which aims to bring closer the PNP to the community. Aside from recognition of distinguished visitor, Aklan PNP also awarded commendations to deserving PNP personnel which give high moral to the welfare of every police units or an individual. ( PIO-Aklan PPO)

No comments: